Unite Muslims Homepage

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Return to Blogging but Deflecting from Custom

Bismillahir rahmanir raheem,
The Beautiful Struggle of Blogging and CustomI couldn't update the blog for sometime now because I was sick and didn't feel like blogging. I was thinking of abandoning the blog but seeing the encouragement I've received for my previous posts and the continuing visits to the blog, I think I'll continue blogging. It will at least, inshallah improve my writing skills and help me become more articulate to spread prophets message to all mankind.

However due to sustainability in the long run there's going to be a big different in Unite Muslims blog. Inshallah in future I am going to make it a bit of a personnel blog as well deflecting from the strictly religio-political atmosphere it used to have. So don't be surprised if you come across occasional rants or even completely demented blog posts.

3 Comments:

Blogger mortalmuslim said...

salamzz
oh that would be more interesting!!I just hate politics i dunt knw why!!!but its sickening to me!(u can call me a kid!)
carry on inshallah.........

4:52 PM  
Blogger 1 Muslim Nation said...

Jazakallah sister and Eid Mubarak

12:37 AM  
Anonymous alan said...

Online Training Education

Whether you are thinking about getting your bachelor’s, masters or doctorate degree, online education can be a great option for anyone with a busy life. When you are a parent or a busy career person, it can be hard to go back to school. Maybe you feel that too much time has passed since you were last in college or high school, and you would feel uncomfortable in a formal education setting……………

www.sangambayard-c-m.com

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home